Recently, Brownstoner provided a little history of 446 Myrtle (or as it’s also known, 157 Waverly). The building, on the corner of Myrtle and Waverly, underwent a facelift back in 2006. This project, financed in part with a grant from MARP and the New York State Main Street Program, brought out a cleaner, brighter side of the historic building. The above photo shows the building as it was in 1940, and how it appeared in 2006 before and after the rehabilitation project. Learn more about the building’s history and see other historic photos here on Brownstoner.